HOW DO I WASH MY ROCK-A-BUMS DIAPERS?
WASHING BEFORE FIRST USE:
- Wash diapers at a water temperature of 60°C/140°F.
- Prep diapers one time before first use for best absorbency.
HOW TO WASH:
- Shake, Rattle, and Roll the solids into the toilet!
- Store dirties in a dry Wetbag, or Pail liner.
- Place no more than 18 soiled diapers into your washing machine and run a cold pre-wash cycle with small amount of cloth friendly detergent
- Wash a second time on HOT, no detergent.
- Air or tumble dry medium heat. Rock and Roll!!
WHAT TO AVOID:
- Do not use laundry additives, such as fabric softeners, stain guards or dryer sheets.
- Avoid using diaper rash creams/Vaseline directly against your ROCK-A-BUMS Diapers. If you need to use diaper creams, please use a liner, or only cloth diaper safe creams.