Our mission is to be the easiest, coolest and funnest (is that at word?) cloth diaper out there. Here's a few reasons we think we're on the right track.
- We don’t make you learn a new language to use these diapers. Do you have a baby in diapers, or expecting one soon? Then Rock-a-Bums is for you. That's it!
- They're as easy to use as they are to understand. You won't have to do hours of research online just to figure out how to size it and put it on.
- Our 5-in-1 diaper works equally well for those looking to save money as those looking to save the planet. Oh, and they work well for the parent that is just interested in their kid looking good.
- Rock-a-Bums are made to fit from birth and keep fitting all the way to potty training. No more wondering which size to buy!
- Our cloth diapers look cool. Seriously. Have you seen our designs?
We believe all moms and dads are as uniquely different as their precious babies. And we believe that the cloth diaper has evolved into an option for many different types of parents. Our core philosophy revolves around creating easy-to-use cloth diapers and accessories that any discerning mom or dad would be happy to show off.
Our products are made with the finest of materials. They aren’t made with scary things that turn butt’s red or change drinking water into wine (sadly.) Good ole fashioned fabrics and simple technology surround all of our products.
Shell: 100% waterproof polyurethane laminate
Inner Lining: 100% Polyester
Insert: 80% polyamide, 20% polyester
Top Lining for insert: 100% polyester
It’s a 5-in-1 diaper for a reason. Whether you’re on the go, or at the beach, our diapers are convenient to use, giving you multiple options and levels of use. Our diapers are made to equally satisfy the eco-friendly and the fashion-conscious.
Looking to contribute a bit to saving the planet while saving a bit of coin? Then utilize the complete Rock-A-Bums fully reusable/washable diaper system to cut down on waste, save the environment, and a lot of your cash.
Looking for convenience plus a bit of planet saving?? Then use the diaper with the disposable inserts.
Looking to cover up the ugly traditional diaper with something cuter? Looking for a more awesome swim diaper or potty training pant? Then you can simply use the infamous "BOMB SHELL" Cover alone, without inserts, over your disposable diapers to totally prevent Blow-outs, or make a fashion statement with your little dude, or darl'in!!
Acording to Wikipedia, an estimated 27.4 billion disposable diapers are used each year in the US, resulting in a possible 3.4 million tons of used diapers adding to landfills each year. And the seepage from landfills is toxic to our farmland and drinking water.
Moveover, in 1988 alone, (yes, that’s over 2 decades ago) nearly $300 million was spent just to discard disposable diapers, and it’s estimated that it could be between 200-500 years for a disposable diaper to decompose. Sadly, research conducted by Proctor and Gamble in 1991 proved that recycling diapers wasn’t economically feasible on any scale.